Thursday, February 5, 2009

No. 11 ~ Drummers Drumming and What Not ~

Hi all, for the next couple of blog posts, I'll be blogging about all my favorite drummers as to what they have contributed into the music world and also how they have impact my life as a drummer. Making the drum set such an awesome instrument to play. I'm a "drum-aholic" and I intend to keep my name up to standard. I've heard of many people who called themselves "drum-aholics" and told me they have no idea who is Steve Gadd, Ringgo Star, or even Buddy Rich!!! Instead, they would be naming the most overrated drummers such as Travis Barker of Blink 182 or Joey Jordison of SlipKnot...

That is equivalent to a guitarholic saying they dont who Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, or Jimi Hendrix is!!!! If you are neither a drum-aholic or a guitarholic and you have no idea who these guys are; lets just say you call yourself a Classical Pianist and you have never heard of Beethoven, Mozart or Johann Sebastian Bach! If that is still theoratically hard to understand, then just imagine you call yourself a Christian and you dont know who Jesus Christ is!!!! It's that bad!!!!

Alright, so from now on, this blog will be dedicated to all the drummers out there and to those who are interested about drumming... I will only be talking about all the drummers that you see on the right column "drummers I like" and more. Accept for Arthur Kam and Anson Lau... for obvious reasons. (laughs)

For my other fellow readers who are not interested about this topic whatsoever, you can go to my Xanga blog, I will be posting about others things like life in general while this topic is going on...

Alright then! Buckle up guys n (hopefully some gals) for lots of pictures of drummers, drum sets, drumsticks, cymbals, bios, and lots and lots of drum videos! Enjoy and God bless!!!


note: Travis Barker and Joey Jordison will still be mentioned in my blog despite the overrated views from everyone because these two are also very good drummers...

No comments: