Thursday, August 13, 2009

No. 31 ~American Hi-Fi + Miley Cyrus~

I just realized... and knowing this might shock you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n87oD8E98MM


This song is call Flavor of The Week by an old band American Hi Fi, which is one of my favorite bands.

Now, when you have seen that video, watch this



Alright... so what does American Hi-Fi have anything to do with Miley Cyrus?

Well... look closely at the drummer for Miley.... Now look closely at the lead singer of American Hi-Fi.

NO way??? YES WAY! It turns out, the reason why American Hi Fi has not had anything new is because the lead singer now plays the drums for Miley Cyrus!!!!!

I know that some people already knew this a long time ago, but I just found out and I think the majority of my readers did not know that either! This is just mind-blowingly shocking! I didn't know he played drums and he's really good at it!

P.S. His name is Stacy Jones.

No comments: