Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No. 8 ~ Looking Back ~

Each day passes very quickly as I've come to realize. And one thing I noticed is the fact that I look back like 5 to 6 years ago, I noticed that I've changed alot. Just by looking at my 1st blog on Friendster I've changed. For the better!...ofcourse, but there are times when I do realize that I've become someone who is not me! I've become a Christian who is obsessed of becoming a drummer! 5 years ago, I'm the swearing foul mouthed kid who only plays video games, no human communication skills, extremely sarcastic until it becomes seriously hilarious to those who read my Friendster blog and the only 'sport' I do is walking in and out of my room to the fridge!!!! Thank God I"m no longer like that anymore...because if I was still that kid...I'd probably end up like the Angry Video Game Nerd on YouTube... Sure he's seriously funny and super famous but yea... I dont think I can live like that!!!

Conclusion... life has changed. Because of my faith. because of the one who took me in. Because of my Lord & Savior...I am who I am..... And I love it!

~~~~~RANDOM~~~~

Gosh..this song is stuck in my head!!!!!

He's gonna take you back to the past!
To play the sh*tty games that suck @$$~
He'd rather have... a buffaloOooO
Take a diarrhea dump in his ear!
He'd rather eat... the rotten @$$hole!
Of a road killed skunk and down it with beer!
He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard!
He's the angry Nitendo nerd!
He's the angry Atari second Nerd.
He's the Angry...Video Game NERD!!!!!!!!!

No comments: