Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No. 26 ~My Drumming Update~

I finally got the time to upload my drumming on Youtube.



Now, I know that many of you are thinking, why this song? It's so easy to play! or Anyone can do that...

All that is true, the reason I did a drum cover to this is not because of the technicality of the song, but rather how the fact that you can have all the riffs and fills you want. Yet, something so simple can be so catchy. And as a drummer, the beat is very simple and consistent, leaving alot of room for more flowering on the drums. Thus, this cover is made.

Hope you all enjoy this and dont forget to leave a comment on YouTube.

Something else in mind...


This is a really nice song, and I just felt the need to do a drum cover for it. Despite the fact that tons of ppl have already done it. I just want to do it for the sake of enjoyment.

No comments: